Time for another support article, and I’ll concentrate in this area for the next month or so since it is a key aspect of SharePoint Service Delivery, and crucial to sustaining SharePoint User Adoption. I put an article to the wonderful MS TechNet guys, and am so pleased they published it! The article is a ‘thought’ piece based on the importance of identifying exactly what in a SharePoint environment should be supported, and suggestions of some methods used to set those expectations back to those using the solutions provided (and therefore supported) in that SharePoint environment. To describe this, I’ve used a scenario common to many organisations using SharePoint. Anyway, best you read the article located here, and hope you find it useful!
- Microsoft 365 & SharePoint PnP Weekly – Episode 101
- Microsoft 365 & SharePoint PnP Weekly – Episode 100
- Microsoft 365 & SharePoint PnP Weekly – Episode 99
- How to retrieve complete set of permission changes while utilizing DeltaLinks (tokens) in SPO?
- Microsoft 365 & SharePoint PnP Weekly – Episode 95
- Advanced Incident Management for Office and Endpoint DLP using Azure Sentinel
- Host DKE on IIS, using an on-premises server
- Microsoft 365 Defender enriches the Microsoft Defender for Identity experience
- Microsoft Endpoint DLP Webinar
- Introducing an exciting new way to review and manage Microsoft DLP alerts
- Auto-disable malicious inbox rules!
- Microsoft Compliance Manager Webinar
- What’s New and What’s Coming in Information Protection?
- Protect Box (Part 1: Near Real-Time Data Protection)
- ALERT! New Blog Series: MCAS Data Protection
- Baseball team digitizes media, uses AI to uncover metadata
- Headless CMS powers personalized, omnichannel e-commerce
- Build a Power Automate flow using the Graph API
- OpenText cloud suite adds developer, experience features
- SharePoint Syntex automatically uncovers document metadata
- Hyland acquires Alfresco ECM, content services
- Choosing the right collaboration suite for business
- Acquia Drupal, Marketing Cloud get feature boosts
- How automated content tagging improves findability
- Hyland Software CEO discusses Alfresco, RPA, blockchain
ADMINISTRATION AUTOMATION BACKUP BCM – DRP BUSINESS CONTINUITY CLOUD COMPLIANCE DEPLOYMENT DESIGN DEVELOPMENT DISASTER RECOVERY Document Library FAST FUNCTIONALITY GEGetRights GOVERNANCE IMPLEMENTATION MANAGE OFFICE365 MIGRATION MONITORING Office365 Office365; CLOUD OFFICE365; MANAGE OFFICE365 OFFICE 2013 PLANNING PROJECT PLANNING RISK MANAGEMENT SEARCH SEARCH ENGINE SECURITY SERVICE SERVICE DELIVERY SHAREPOINT 2010 SHAREPOINT 2013 SHAREPOINT 2016 SHAREPOINT ONLINE SOFTWARE SOFTWARE; DEVELOPMENT SQL STUDY GUIDE STUDY GUIDE; TRAINING SUPPORT TOPOLOGY TRAINING USER ADOPTION