Time for another support article, and I’ll concentrate in this area for the next month or so since it is a key aspect of SharePoint Service Delivery, and crucial to sustaining SharePoint User Adoption. I put an article to the wonderful MS TechNet guys, and am so pleased they published it! The article is a ‘thought’ piece based on the importance of identifying exactly what in a SharePoint environment should be supported, and suggestions of some methods used to set those expectations back to those using the solutions provided (and therefore supported) in that SharePoint environment. To describe this, I’ve used a scenario common to many organisations using SharePoint. Anyway, best you read the article located here, and hope you find it useful!
- Microsoft Information Protection SDK 1.8: Now Available
- Microsoft Teams DLP Playbook!!!
- Microsoft Defender for Identity expands support to AD FS servers
- Enhancements to Microsoft Exact Data Match
- Announcing GA of machine learning based trainable classifiers for your compliance needs
- Attack simulation training in Microsoft Defender for Office 365 now Generally Available
- MIP Scanner deployment - watch our video!
- MCAS Data Protection Blog Series: Do I use MCAS or MIP?
- Announcing new Microsoft Information Protection capabilities to know and protect your sensitive data
- MCAS: How to protect AWS Admins and Developers
- Why Cyber Security Should Be at the Top of Your Christmas List
- United States Federal Government’s Shift to Identity-Centric Security
- How Extreme Weather Will Create Chaos on Infrastructure
- BSIMM11 Observes the Cutting Edge of Software Security Initiatives
- Sustaining Video Collaboration Through End-to-End Encryption
- SharePoint Online PowerShell commands for admin tasks
- enterprise document management (EDM)
- 5 steps to a successful ECM implementation
- How to develop an ECM strategy and roadmap
- How to achieve Teams integration with SharePoint sites
- Content drives new B2B e-commerce
- Explore multiple Office 365 PowerShell management options
- How a content tagging taxonomy improves enterprise search
- Compare information governance vs. records management
- Top 5 knowledge base products in 2020
ADMINISTRATION AUTOMATION BACKUP BCM – DRP BUSINESS CONTINUITY CLOUD COMPLIANCE DEPLOYMENT DESIGN DEVELOPMENT DISASTER RECOVERY Document Library FAST FUNCTIONALITY GEGetRights GOVERNANCE IMPLEMENTATION MANAGE OFFICE365 MIGRATION MONITORING Office365 Office365; CLOUD OFFICE365; MANAGE OFFICE365 OFFICE 2013 PLANNING PROJECT PLANNING RISK MANAGEMENT SEARCH SEARCH ENGINE SECURITY SERVICE SERVICE DELIVERY SHAREPOINT 2010 SHAREPOINT 2013 SHAREPOINT 2016 SHAREPOINT ONLINE SOFTWARE SOFTWARE; DEVELOPMENT SQL STUDY GUIDE STUDY GUIDE; TRAINING SUPPORT TOPOLOGY TRAINING USER ADOPTION