One of the key methods of gaining User Adoption of SharePoint is ensuring and pushing the integration it has with Microsoft Office to information workers. After all, information workers generally use Outlook as their ‘mother-ship’. Getting those users to switch immediately to SharePoint or, asking them to visit a document library in a SharePoint site which they will need to access could take time, especially since it means opening a browser, navigating to the site, covering their beloved Outlook client in the process.
- Introducing the SharePoint Success Site – Drive adoption and get the most out of SharePoint
- How to create Microsoft 365/O365 Group sites with Teams using Graph API.
- How to create Microsoft/O365 Group sites with Teams using Graph API.
- Microsoft 365 & SharePoint PnP Weekly – Episode 106
- Microsoft 365 & SharePoint PnP Weekly – Episode 105
- MCAS Data Protection Blog Series: Box Real-Time Protections
- Upcoming Changes to Microsoft Information Protection Metadata Storage
- MCAS Ninja: What’s a CASB and Why Do I Need One?
- Secure your GitHub deployment using Microsoft Cloud App Security
- Best practices for deploying and using the AIP UL scanner
- Security Unlocked—a new Podcast on the Technology and People Powering Microsoft Security
- Microsoft On-Premises DLP Webinar
- Microsoft Insider Risk Management & Communication Compliance Webinar - New Announcements & Updates
- The Microsoft Cloud App Security (MCAS) Ninja Training is Here!
- Using Sensitivity Labels in M365 – How to Protect NDA Data from Leaking
- How a content tagging taxonomy improves enterprise search
- Compare information governance vs. records management
- Top 5 knowledge base products in 2020
- 5 important questions to ask potential ECM solution partners
- Integrated collaboration environments offer new ways to work
- Adobe to acquire Workfront for $1.5 billion
- How to navigate video conference recording privacy
- Baseball team digitizes media, uses AI to uncover metadata
- Headless CMS powers personalized, omnichannel e-commerce
- Build a Power Automate flow using the Graph API
ADMINISTRATION AUTOMATION BACKUP BCM – DRP BUSINESS CONTINUITY CLOUD COMPLIANCE DEPLOYMENT DESIGN DEVELOPMENT DISASTER RECOVERY Document Library FAST FUNCTIONALITY GEGetRights GOVERNANCE IMPLEMENTATION MANAGE OFFICE365 MIGRATION MONITORING Office365 Office365; CLOUD OFFICE365; MANAGE OFFICE365 OFFICE 2013 PLANNING PROJECT PLANNING RISK MANAGEMENT SEARCH SEARCH ENGINE SECURITY SERVICE SERVICE DELIVERY SHAREPOINT 2010 SHAREPOINT 2013 SHAREPOINT 2016 SHAREPOINT ONLINE SOFTWARE SOFTWARE; DEVELOPMENT SQL STUDY GUIDE STUDY GUIDE; TRAINING SUPPORT TOPOLOGY TRAINING USER ADOPTION