Am in the land of setting up quite a few 2013 environments to demo and test. Some using VMware, HyperV, Cloudshare to name a few. Ran into a ‘gotcha’ starring SQL which I thought I would share. In this scenario I’m setting up a Dev / POC environment which is a single server SharePoint 2013 environment and not set as a Domain Controller. SQL is also deployed to that box. Using the UI it’s not possible to create a new farm due to the fact I’m using a local account as farm admin, therefore, had to use the wonderful New-SPConfigurationDatabase Powershell command to create the SharePoint config database).
- Introducing the SharePoint Success Site – Drive adoption and get the most out of SharePoint
- How to create Microsoft 365/O365 Group sites with Teams using Graph API.
- How to create Microsoft/O365 Group sites with Teams using Graph API.
- Microsoft 365 & SharePoint PnP Weekly – Episode 106
- Microsoft 365 & SharePoint PnP Weekly – Episode 105
- MCAS Data Protection Blog Series: Box Real-Time Protections
- Upcoming Changes to Microsoft Information Protection Metadata Storage
- MCAS Ninja: What’s a CASB and Why Do I Need One?
- Secure your GitHub deployment using Microsoft Cloud App Security
- Best practices for deploying and using the AIP UL scanner
- Security Unlocked—a new Podcast on the Technology and People Powering Microsoft Security
- Microsoft On-Premises DLP Webinar
- Microsoft Insider Risk Management & Communication Compliance Webinar - New Announcements & Updates
- The Microsoft Cloud App Security (MCAS) Ninja Training is Here!
- Using Sensitivity Labels in M365 – How to Protect NDA Data from Leaking
- How a content tagging taxonomy improves enterprise search
- Compare information governance vs. records management
- Top 5 knowledge base products in 2020
- 5 important questions to ask potential ECM solution partners
- Integrated collaboration environments offer new ways to work
- Adobe to acquire Workfront for $1.5 billion
- How to navigate video conference recording privacy
- Baseball team digitizes media, uses AI to uncover metadata
- Headless CMS powers personalized, omnichannel e-commerce
- Build a Power Automate flow using the Graph API
ADMINISTRATION AUTOMATION BACKUP BCM – DRP BUSINESS CONTINUITY CLOUD COMPLIANCE DEPLOYMENT DESIGN DEVELOPMENT DISASTER RECOVERY Document Library FAST FUNCTIONALITY GEGetRights GOVERNANCE IMPLEMENTATION MANAGE OFFICE365 MIGRATION MONITORING Office365 Office365; CLOUD OFFICE365; MANAGE OFFICE365 OFFICE 2013 PLANNING PROJECT PLANNING RISK MANAGEMENT SEARCH SEARCH ENGINE SECURITY SERVICE SERVICE DELIVERY SHAREPOINT 2010 SHAREPOINT 2013 SHAREPOINT 2016 SHAREPOINT ONLINE SOFTWARE SOFTWARE; DEVELOPMENT SQL STUDY GUIDE STUDY GUIDE; TRAINING SUPPORT TOPOLOGY TRAINING USER ADOPTION